Register To Comment
Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: FRA FW 2015 World Championships - Hosted by Robo Challenge

Well I may or may not have a machine in place (got several other important projects on the go atm) but I am going to try and make it down just to join in the fun after missing it last year.

Hey Gary! What about Boner and 540. Both great robots! They just need a tweek surely?

Either one would need a bit of work to get running decent but tbh they are out classed by the current generation of featherweights and I don't want to waste the time and money on a machine that has no chance.

540 is a great bot, as is Boner (I can't say it sincerely). I don't think either is outclassed, in fact IMO they both have a good chance of doing very well in competition.

Winning isn't everything. Having fun is more important.

And yes, I am aware that winning adds to that fun :P

Quote Originally Posted by MicroGravity100 View Post
    540 is a great bot, as is Boner
    Yeh Boner is certainly up there, very stiff competition from what i have seen. It will be a hard one to beat, and i am sure it will be right up there

Btw, in case people dont qualify. Is there a limit on Whiteboard entries? - id like to bring the new Utopia along, but not enter it into the main competition.
    Last edited by Garfie489; 24th November 2014 at 20:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Garfie489 View Post
    Yeh Boner is certainly up there, very stiff competition from what i Have seen. It will be a hard one to beat, and i Am sure it will be right up there
    Oh here we go again, Gaz you filthy git. Suprised why your allowed on the internet some times.

Not sure that the Robochallenge crew have finalised details yet, but I can't imagine newcomers will be turned away if there are places, if I'm being completely honest.

Register To Comment