Register To Comment
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: FRA FW 2015 World Championships - Hosted by Robo Challenge

722 will be there Lads, get the trophy pre engraved for me? Also 720 will be there for whiteboards / side competitions / demo's / spare parts etc

Great news! Archangel and HardWired 2 will be going down, may both be in the main competition, but I'll see what team arrangements are like! May also bring Balsa Steel down for a demo, if anyone fancies having a go at it with a spinner haha.

Maybe, just maybe, I might have learned to actually drive the damned things by April...

As the announcement has only been made today we are just letting everyone know that its definitely happening right now. Regarding entries, we will look to open applications in December.

The World Championships will host the best 50 machines & teams possible from around the world. Places in the World Championships will be awarded on your team/robot performance basis over previous years with places held for international opponents. We think this is the fairest way to ensure we have the most competitive, diverse & hard fought World Championships!

I'm going to get those days off. I hope to be able to join you all.
    Heck, even without a proper machine I'd like to be there.

Any room for beetles?

Quote Originally Posted by james...venom View Post
    As the announcement has only been made today we are just letting everyone know that its definitely happening right now. Regarding entries, we will look to open applications in December.

The World Championships will host the best 50 machines & teams possible from around the world. Places in the World Championships will be awarded on your team/robot performance basis over previous years with places held for international opponents. We think this is the fairest way to ensure we have the most competitive, diverse & hard fought World Championships!
    So what does this mean, if you don't get chosen, you can't compete?

Quote Originally Posted by Mouldy View Post
    Also 720 will be there for whiteboards / side competitions / demo's / spare parts etc
    Rather than me rebuilding Drumroll from scratch, I think you should just paint 720 blue, enter it in the main comp and let me drive it. I'll reward you with nice new shiny Banebots spares

Quote Originally Posted by MicroGravity100 View Post
    So what does this mean, if you don't get chosen, you can't compete?
    So does that mean that new robots would not be given any chance to participate in the main competition. No qualifiers or owt?

We want to enter Valkiri 3 for this. Building has commenced.

Register To Comment