Register To Comment
Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: FRA FW 2015 World Championships - Hosted by Robo Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Shakey View Post
    I thought my s900 6s axe was decent... Until I saw Joule.
    Don't worry. Joule is based on Beta so no wonder it hits hard. But until Grant gets the electromagnets working... it will just toss itself around the arena.. or out of it. If he does get them working without bursting into flames... then you may need to worry and get some more top armour.

I am more worried about Decimator from AUS and Shard, the replacement for NST.

Any info on Shard?

Nothing at all yet. Sam has been keeping it quiet!

And Alex, you have little faith haha.

Quote Originally Posted by grant_ploughbot View Post
    Nothing at all yet. Sam has been keeping it quiet!

And Alex, you have little faith haha.
    No, this is me secretly terrified you will be able to punch through my 3.6mm Ti 5 armour :-P I am pretty sure you will get it working, I just wonder if it will live up to what the maths says it can do. From a technical stand point I would love it to work flawlessly... from a 'I might have to face it' stand point I hope it does a Beta and gets stuck to the floor.

#RCWorldChampionships

Only 1 day left to register your team! Anyone who hasn't registered make sure you sign up soon. Registration closes at midnight tomorrow with successful applicants notified with a link to the completion page on the 16th.

www.robochallenge.co.uk/wc15.html

Will you post a list of who has made it after the e-mail is sent out? Or will you wait until registration is complete?

We will announce the entries later this month once the entries have been finalised.

What time will the emails be sent out if we have made it?

"We will announce the entries later this month once the entries have been finalised."

I would make the assumption that entries will be announced later in the month now that entries have been finalised but then I'm just a bit old fashioned that way.

That was in response to me asking if he'd put the list up when the emails went out. The emails should still be coming out today as stated but the entry list won't be posted until they're all confirmed.

Register To Comment