Register To Comment
Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: FRA FW 2015 World Championships - Hosted by Robo Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Jackpietrzak1 View Post
    sorry to ask this silly question, but are newcomers still aloud to compete in world championship or only in the uk championship?
    or this uk championship will held at same day as world championship or not?
    As far as I know the UK and World championship are one and the same - I had no trouble entering this year's event even though I had never had a match in the UK before. Just be sure to watch for when registration opens.

Hi Guys

World Championships update

Applications to enter the 2015 World Championships will be open in the next few days! From here we aim to announce all the successful entries and reserve list by mid January. The entry list, once all entries are confirmed will be announced by the end of January. Regarding newcomers, we would like to invite everyone to apply for the event which gives you the opportunity to include all the details about your machine. You will also be able to email a picture of your machine or progress so far. This way we can be sure to get the best 50 teams in the World competing at Robo Challenge. This puts newcomers in a great position to really push what you can do. For example a new axe robot being built is more likely to gain a place than an unreliable old drill brick as we can assess which is likely to be more competitive against all types of machines. Entries do not need to have competed at our events previously either as we would like to know your teams history from all major events around the world.

Keep checking back for more details coming soon!

#WorldChampionshipsUpdate

Registration is now open for the 2015 FW World Championships! Please follow the link below to see the latest event details & to register your team to take part. Registration will close at midnight January 15th and successful entries notified shortly after. The World Championships is open to 50 machines and there will be a reserve list who will also be invited to the event. Keep checking back for the latest updates. We wish everyone the very best of luck & Merry Christmas!

http://robochallenge.co.uk/wc15.html

On the ball and signed up with Boneyard

Signed up with Hannibalito 3 and Valkiri 3.

Registered Flow. Gonna do demos and such on the 8th as well. Gah it's in April and the hype is already real!

Endeavours applied, doubt we'll get in though LOL
    Oh well, worth a punt

Signed up, just a case of crossing fingers now and hoping I guess. HW2 didn't do the best last year, but now it's got a spinner so with any luck I'll make it in!

Register To Comment