Register To Comment
Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: FRA FW 2015 World Championships - Hosted by Robo Challenge

Count me in, though I will probably bring Shiny, which is Mr Mangle V2 with inverted driving and a larger weapon motor.

Quote Originally Posted by razerdave View Post
    That's 50 spaces with the international robots included?

Also, this means no UK championship. So those new guys who want to try full combat..can't. There are no other events for full combat unless we go abroad.
    Not nessasarily. We may be running the fleet event just after again for full combat and there's also a potential other event for later in the year of all goes to plan. Nothing is confirmed on those fronts but it does mean there's potential for it. I'm really looking forward to this one!

What are the 'new robot statistics'? If it's 1 vs 1 fighting it seems it would be very hard to actually get any with the limited number of events :S

TBH if it's going to be that there's a chance of not being picked after i've spent a fair whack of my time and money building the thing i'm not going to bother, it's great that builders from other countries want to come over but given Hatchet didn't work all that great last time my chances are slim.

How long after sign up would it be untill we found out if we are definatly in? as i wouldnt be starting mine untill jan anyway

Think you should all d/l this and get ready for it lol

Johns said this not me í ½í¸„

Register To Comment