Register To Comment
Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: FRA FW 2015 World Championships - Hosted by Robo Challenge

Heads up to anyone using the T-six orange rx radio - they don't failsafe out of the box. You have to change the setting as you bind the reciever. Instructions here - http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...82X53414X4.pdf Nearly caught me out that did!

Also, i can't take all the tools i need. Would anyone be able to bring a large flat blade screwdriver and a 3 jaw gear puller? http://www.mastertectools.net/image_atmx/28001.jpg Would be super grateful if anyone could.

Thanks! I'm off tommorow so shall see you all soon

I will bring the smallest gear puller we have a work, most of them are big stuff for cars but hopefully one of the smaller ones is ok. Unless anyone else offers better.

Just wandering when do the info packs get sent out

I second this question

James was planning on sending them out tonight - however we've only just finished loading another van full for setting up so may be tomorrow now!

I'll arrive before noon in birmingham tomorrow.
    Can I bring the machine in on wednesday straightaway or is the venue open to public already?

Also, will the foreigners be placed together? I ask this because of powerplug adapters.
    Last edited by Niels - Team K.a.L.M.; 7th April 2015 at 11:38.

You should be OK to bring your robots into the hall during the day, however you can't drive round to the loading bay for easy after 8.45am. You can park your car as close as you can and carry your bits over etc. Pit space isn't allocated but your welcome to save a small area for you guys with dodgy foreign plugs!

I'll be arriving by plane, where should I park that?

Should I take the loading door anyways? Or try the Main entrance?
    Thanks for the info though, see you tomorrow.

Does anyone have any 12v or 24v leds spare they could bring tomorrow? Need one of each - much appreciated if so!

Register To Comment