Register To Comment
Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: FRA FW 2015 World Championships - Hosted by Robo Challenge

The render is out of date...
    Glutton as it is being build right now will be invertable and will have smaller forks.

That's not what I wanted to hear at all!

Question for anyone who drives usually, what do you have to do regards parking? I didn't drive there last year, but don't want to get caught out with any charges I wasn't expecting!

We usually get a pass so we don't have to pay the extortionate price for parking, James or grant will confirm this I'm sure.

I'm on the reserve list so am not officially in the competition, but I'm hoping to come up for whiteboard events. Do I need to pay an entry fee, or is it just a case of turning up with your robot and picking up a pass?

Hi Rory

The entry fee is only payable if you get into the competition.

Regarding parking, we do try and get passes however they are like gold dust so if you get one dont lose it!

On the subject of parking, the last 2 years we have just shown the parking guys the pile of robots in the boot and our passes and they just let us leave with no fuss. Parking in the morning... just make sure you get there early unless you want to walk a mile to the entrance... I mean literally a mile... there is no such thing as a straight line in that place.

Just a quick question, my membership has ran out so am I okay to pay for it at the event or will I need to get it sorted before hand?

Roboteer

It's much easier if you do it beforehand Matt.
    Kane Aston
    http://www.makerobotics.com

Co-owner and builder of BEHEMOTH

Its also only £5 - sell a guitar :P

Register To Comment