Register To Comment
Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: FRA FW 2015 World Championships - Hosted by Robo Challenge

Were we supposed to get a confirmation email beyond the paypal receipt for the entry fees?

Once you go through paypal you click return to Robo Challenge and select your machine. I have you down but what email address did you use for paypal?

I did that, but my browser was being funny so not sure if it went through alright! And my email I used was FlagCaptured (at) live.co.uk

I'll go check my emails again, see if there's anything that's ended up in the wrong folder haha

Ive got it all ok.

If your bars spinning and you cant stop it would you be able to safely reach for the link?

Quote Originally Posted by calumco View Post
    If your bars spinning and you cant stop it would you be able to safely reach for the link?
    Would you remove it even if its sticking out the top if the bar is at full speed? Probably not.
    This has been discussed several times with no real conclusion. Stick it in the shaft Harry, and just bend the case of your link slightly so it still goes in but there is a lot more friction. A good pull will get it out but having it fallout would be a remote possibility.
    Last edited by Eventorizon; 24th January 2015 at 10:04.

So much innuendo

Quote Originally Posted by RogueTwoRobots View Post
    So much innuendo
    In-your-endo ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by RogueTwoRobots View Post
    So much innuendo
    He was begging for it so he gave him one.

Register To Comment