Register To Comment
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Ranglebox.com

higgeh
    Any idea on the depth of the mounting holes of your gearboxes. Im looking for the dimension of the ones that are in the 37mmx24mm pattern on top so I can measure up for mountings

Quote Originally Posted by higgeh View Post
    Any idea on the depth of the mounting holes of your gearboxes. Im looking for the dimension of the ones that are in the 37mmx24mm pattern on top so I can measure up for mountings
    Hi, the Saturn gearbox mounting threads are about 8mm deep (threaded portion - hole itself might be a little deeper).

Quote Originally Posted by MrkLeigh View Post
    Hi Ellis will you be getting the 10A ESC's in stock anytime soon?
    Yes! It's been an absolutely hectic week or so, but I'll be placing a new stock order for all ESCs soon. ETA would be around 2 weeks from now. Apologies for the wait.

I think you can be excused, you did die on television and be resurrected after all

Hi, they should all be in early-mid next week if DHL do their job. Thanks for your patience (everyone)!

Last package the size of 4 Saturns with motor+ ESC's was £20 for insured P&P to Belgium.

And whatever you buy, buy a spare. Not because the parts are bad, but because Robot Wars is plain destructive.

Register To Comment