Register To Comment

Thread: Devil-Crew sellout...

I have 4 Bosch Motors, i would like to be rid of...

of the Picture 3 Motors, the 4 Motor I have found home in the closet the Motors are running better than ever under full load, my price for you 45 £ per motor...

Two Motors "Bosch GPA 24V 750W 0130302013"

Shaft with keyway...

And two Motors "Bosch GPA 24V 750W 0130302001"

Shaft without keyway...

datasheet: http://www.stoomgroep.be/images/mode...0130302014.pdf Note that shaft dia differs.

The motors are also additionally Filtered as you can see in the picture, the magnet inside must still be glued so that the motor is fighting fit...

further I still have 2 controllers that I would give off at a fair price is, that would be the Pro 120 24V controller from 4QD, that would be the right controller for the Bosch motors, with whom I briefly drove sometimes liveD...

the image right after the purchase of the controller, the time has something done to it and you'd better to Modified ...

Dimensions of the Controller 105 x 165mm, Height with heatsink 62mm

If interested, I would give up on seeing interface with this, I do not need it anyway, the Controllers functioning definitely, as you can see in the video you do what you want, at a ratio of 1:8 of the Bosch motors and 240mm wheels!

Original price per controller 24V version are 150 pounds, interface price I do not know, think of was thus around 75 pounds until he was with me at home, the interface but there is so no longer, a top board really can Completely computer programming are available Failsafe, 9V be taken by the controller, according to my present knowledge and it has a reverse function with which you can change the direction of travel, if the bot is flipped once...

Total price for the Pro 120 and interface I would say 250 pounds, shipping is added, depending on where the journey goes, the parts are all in a state of well-maintained, so I can loose the controller mint candle...

All 4 Bosch motors are sold!

I want something I like to get rid again...

Nr1. SOLD!

Transmitter DX6, with 2 x BR6000 Receiver, with the LiPo Akku for the Transmitter 11,1V 2200mAh everything comes in the Alusuitcase 100% Functionally, that all for 72 Pound = 100 Euro + shipping to England that ist 15,99 Euro = 11,39 Pound!

Nr.2 SOLD!

Transmitter DX6 (on the Backside of the Transmitter was the handle Brocken it is O.K. i have fix it with superglue), with 2 x BR6000 Receiver (1 BR6000 is in the black Tape) and 1 AR6000 Receiver with the LiPo Akku for the Transmitter 11,1V 2200mAh everything comes in the Alusuitcase 100% Functionally, that all for 72 Pound = 100 Euro + shipping to England that ist 15,99 Euro = 11,39 Pound!

Last edited by IceMaster; 29th November 2015 at 18:18.

Register To Comment