Register To Comment
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Team Shakesc : Build Diary

They come fitted

https://www.banggood.com/Racerstar-6...p-1117659.html

They also come unsensored - had one of those sent by mistake. Sometimes its potluck from China

Redirect Left
    So, I see you're usiung the PropDrive2 motor here, on Spur 4. May I ask, which ones are using? There are many differnt variants and ratings and currents for them. To save time later down the line for me (and perhaps a few others) whih did you find worked best for your application?

I'm dreading the day I finally get around to featherweights and having to work out motors, and best way of turning it into wheel turning, here you seem to have nailed it down with some simple teeth getting everything turning like clockwork.
    Last edited by Redirect Left; 9th April 2018 at 18:07.

Quote Originally Posted by Redirect Left View Post
    So, I see you're usiung the PropDrive2 motor here, on Spur 4. May I ask, which ones are using?
    looking at the photos they look like PROPDRIVE v2 5060 380KV

Redirect Left
    Quote Originally Posted by shakesc View Post
    Gives lower speed but more torque
    Aah. That is something I am struggling with, finding a good torque vs speed ratio.

What sensored ecs's are common for heavy's?

Looking to try making IR3 new sremech using a brushless unit and swap out the ampflow, but good esc's which don't require loads of modifications and programming seem hard to come bye.

Sensored Brushless esc's for heavies.

MGM compro and the 300A VESC spring to mind.

thanks, but both of them are silly money, currently a tz85 runs the ampflow no problem. So the brushless motor does not need to be huge or the controller for that matter. Can any of the sky torro 1/8th rc esc units work ??

Register To Comment