Register To Comment
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FRA UK Heavyweight Championships 2014 - Robots Live Stevenage 13th and 14th September

Robots Live! are pleased to announce we will be again hosting the FRA UK Heavyweight Championships, at a new venue ‘The Stevenage Arts and Leisure Centre’. Roboteers are invited to apply, for the FRA Heavyweights Championships 2014.

Venue:

Stevenage Arts & Leisure Centre
    Lytton Way,
    Stevenage,
    Herts
    SG1 1LZ

Show Times;

Saturday: 6pm
    Sunday: 12pm & 3.30pm

http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/f...BVD503bNebf7br

We are currently trying to negotiate a discounted rate at the Holiday Inn near by, we’ll let you know more on this when we can.

www.robotslive.co.uk

Will there be the usual 2 FW fights per show and will the BW arena be making an appearance

There will be FW fights, not sure on how many. Don't know about the BW arena yet.

Quick question can i sign up to this event with just a featherweight?

depends on space, if we're struggling for room in the pits we might have to restrict it to teams with a heavyweight.

Unfortunately i cannot come as i am in Florida till the 17th

Good luck everyone though

Hey guys
    I've confirmed with Alan that I can have the beetle arena at Stevenage, but we may have to pack tight if it's anyone with just a beetle (I think every beetle roboteer has a FW), so get building/repairing .

Woo! With any luck we'll be packing two feathers and two beetles.

Can we have a list of those who have signed up please.

I'm returning from my vacation the 15th, so I'll have to miss this beetle/feather outing.
    I would have loved to see the heavies at it. Better luck next time I guess.

Register To Comment