Register To Comment

Thread: Right I got some bills to pay

As the title says, I got some bills to pay so it's time to clear out a lot of the stuff I was holding onto "for a rainy day".

Good few bits of older tech that some teams may be needing for spares.

- 2 x 24v Gold motor drive units. One of the first things I ever made years ago. Self contained units, each pumping out 150w from the fabled gold motors through 6mm chain. I forget the reduction. I'm sure one or two teams will be more interested in the motors than the units. £40 per unit

- 4 x 24v 800w Iskra motors. These come with custom cogs for bike chain (won't work with half inch industrial chain). Nice motors, weigh in at around 2.5kg, perfect for a heavyweight drive. Fully enclosed, no holes for dirt to get into. Looking for £50 a motor.

- 2 x speed 900 (official). The bees knees, official speed 900 motors! I've got two here, might have another kicking around. I might also have a fake one or two kicking around. Looking for £35 per motor for the official ones.

- 2 x castle creations HV160 phoenix ice 2 brushless controllers. Each has additional capacitors on the supply terminals to stop the controllers from frying from spikes (had it happen to me before). Very nice controllers for everything brushless. Cost an arm and a leg a couple years ago, looking for £100 each.

- 4 banebots wheels. Two with blank hole, two with nuts for drill motor. I forget the diameters but can look it up if anyone is interested. £20 for all 4 (no I won't split these).

- 1 x bosch 400w motor 12v. Can be rewound to 24v as far as I'm aware (speak to jonno). Looking for £20

- 2 x bosch 750w 24v. Haven't dug these out to take pictures but 2 of the bosch 750w used by so many machines in robot wars. Stock is dwindling as far as I'm aware. £50 each.

- 1 x scorpion HK4035-650kv. Bit beaten up and seen better days. Feels a bit grindy to rotate but a change out of the bearings should fix that. £30

- 1 x Hyperion 5s lipo 4200mah. Good spec pack, used in boner a couple of years back. £35

- 3 x turnigy 85a converted to brushed speedos. Solid little units. Reprogrammed and used by me. Looking for £25 each

Pictures here http://imgur.com/a/TV0Kl

All prices are excluding delivery. Most likely won't use royal mail as their prices are rediculous these days. By all means come forward with offers but I won't be giving big discounts. Any questions get in touch. Payment by direct bank transfer preferred. If you want to go down the paypal route then you will pay the fees (sent as gift).

More likely to follow as it comes along.

are the custom cogs easy to remove from the iskra motors

Don't know. Never tried. They have a grub screw holding the cog on but from memory that was glued in.

so it should be possible im guessing it probably lockctite

Dammit, why did you have to post these on payday?! :P

Will send PM shortly.

Ok quick update, Turnigy 85a, bosch 400 and 750 and scorpion motor spoken for pending payment.

Also found two of the "fake" ebay speed 900s along with a set of technobots gears. Large one has 60 teeth, small one has 12 teeth along with need roller bearings. £25 each for the motors or £60 if you take the two motors and gears/bearings (small gear fits right onto the shaft). Pictures at http://imgur.com/a/rVL7B

Update time,

- genuine speed 900s are gone
    - Bosch 750 and 400 are gone
    - T85s are gone
    - Scorpion motor is gone
    - Castle creation esc both gone
    - 2 iskra gone. 2 available.

Everything else still available. I've had several interested parties in the iskras. First with the cash gets em.
    Last edited by typhoon_driver; 16th August 2014 at 17:47. Reason: payment received

Register To Comment