Register To Comment
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: FRA UK Heavyweight Championships 2014 - Robots Live Stevenage 13th and 14th September

Has anyone got 2 x 50-1 ant motors I can buy or borrow for weekend as Toby's ant neither of them work as the brushes have worn out on both :-( hope someone has !

I have what you're after Terry, will bring on Saturday

That's excellent cheers Jarvis :-)

Thanks to all of the Robots Live crew for putting on a cracking show and to Dave Weston for going out of his way to get the beetle arena setup, despite never actually witnessing any fights. Dedication right there. Cheers everyone generally for the laughs and good conversations!

Hopefully see many of you next weekend.

Just realised I hadn't posted on here!

Well done to Eruption for defending their title (first since Chaos 2?), Beast for coming in second, nice to see it in the final, and Will, for breaking his 2nd place run by coming 3rd! At least he took home the Nut! Well done to our new Tag-Team Champions, Behemoth and Saint, in a slightly controversial decision, grrr !

As always a big thank you to all the crew, and the teams that helped set-up and take down. As always a great job.

Big thank you to all that attended, great to see good turnouts in what is a busy year for you all. Hope you all enjoyed it.

We're off next to Singapore in October, the reason why we've not managed to be able to squeeze in another big show this year.

Whitwick is already booked for next year, dates for Burgess Hill are just being confirmed, and I think we'll be returning to Stevenage again, along with the usual Expo events we attend and others. I'll post more details on next years events ASAP.
    Last edited by blazerbotics; 21st September 2014 at 18:25.

I do
    Not all of them, but some of them.

Yes indeed, Jarvis has uploaded the majority of fights on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MicroGravity100

EDIT: he beat me to to it.

Register To Comment