Two rules Id like clarifying by the FRA if possible;

"figure of 8 rule" "drive around pit" "drive from one side of arena to the other"

Which one of the above is the FRA's standard to prove you are still mobile after a fight if its a controversial finish? If a robot enters the arena with only one wheel working and cant demonstrate it can move from one side to the other- should the fight even be taking place?

Lipo fires during a fight;

Ill use the following fight as an example just because I was in it;

After myself and Alan noticed the fire without talking to each-other we instinctively drove to opposite sides of the arena, i stopped my weapon ASAP and Alan tried to put his fire out by firing and venting the weapon as many times as possible... yet the judges looked at us in a way of "what are you doing the fights still going on?"... I'm sure Alan would of continued until LH stopped moving totally, or he got a good hit on me with the axe and stopped 720... and i would of happily continued too.

So what is the correct action to take during a lipo fire in a full combat fight in a championships, if both drivers are happy to continue to fight until the death?

This isn't meant to start arguments, id just like it in black and white and put in the rules for next year, as i'm sure it will happen again...