Register To Comment
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Sabretooth

So I've living on the edge with Legions weight from the beginning. The robot as it stands weighs 12.55 without gas and without its flipper plate! weight is tight. Ive spent this weekend setting my t-shirt on fire with the angle grinder and then burning out the grinder!
    Attached Images Attached Images

You can lose about half a kilo from the bottle, that is if it's a 1.1kg tare one?

I would say one thing: If you're going for the Chaos 2 look, you'd be better off swapping the polycarb for black HDPE, which is 2/3's the weight of polycarb, and it wouldn't require paint (I don't know how authentic to Chaos 2 you're making this thing).

Hi Dave, Its finished look is this, as you can see I've already completed the right hand panel. Hey Microgravity how can I loose weight of the bottle?
    Attached Images Attached Images

It depends, as I asked, it the tare (weight of the bottle empty) 1.1kg? It looks like a 1.1kg one to me bit I can't be sure. You can get 0.6kg tare bottles on these here interwebs, I lost half a kilo on Flow with one.

So I have 6 bottles and they all weigh between .8to .9kg so if you could post me a link to .6kg versions that would be excellent

The 0.6kg bottle I got for Flow was from here, they have gone up in price a tad since I bought mine though :/
    They're also a tad shorter than the heavier counterparts (thinner walls, hence the weight loss)

That's great, it states the weight as 454g so that's a great saving thanks

I found a source for £24.50 a bottle so thats nice, I've just ordered four!

paintball bottles are way lighter then the 600g co2 ones people seem to use… and regulators, adaptors, on/off valves, and high pressure hoses are all available of the shelf… no idea why there not the standard in fw's yet.. seems kinda stupid to use the mini fire extinguishers…

Looking cool Gabe… agree with weston though, go for a full chaos 2 mini would look cool next to tiny hurtz, predator, 360 and venom

Register To Comment