Register To Comment
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Sabretooth

I want to make a chaos mini so it can sit next to the others! I've messaged george for permission but as yet have had no response.

The main reason for the "industrial" 20oz bottles are the CO2 refilling rigs of the Event Organisers in the UK.

But more and more people are changing to paintball bottles.

I own a filling rig.. they cost £18... everythings much cheaper for paintball stuff

Just to clear up any confusion all my bottles are paintball bottles. I had my friend at just paintball weigh his 20oz bottles. The only bottles which are lighter are the new Empire bottles..
    I have 6 20 oz bottles which wiegh between 600-900g I'll be getting rid of them in favour of the new Empire bottles

The problem was that EO's were not keep on people swapping over filling rigs for paintball bottles (the Coopers in particular), but they seem to be ok with it now providing the person filling it is competent or has someone that is able to do it for them.

That's because filling co2 bottles is a high risk operation. It's not a difficult task but it does require concentration and a good knowledge of the dangers. When I worked at a paintball site we treated staff for Ice burns on a regular basis.
    Not through lack of equipment or method statements. It was always rushing and non use of ppe. Most sites have switched to high pressure air now, safer but still not without risk.

I now have permission from George for a chaos 2 livery

You really should invite him to it's maiden fight

so no build progress this weekend, as I've been busy finishing off our extension. The downside of this is I will lose my excellent robot building room. I then noticed my wife's choice of coffee table. Ha! The robot can stay and is cunningly hidden.
    I am currently waiting on speed controllers, vinyl graphics, gas bottles and the last custom machined part for the flipper......there were will be a video within weeks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Register To Comment