Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bulldog Breed chassis and pneumatic system

Due to other aspects of life needing more attention something has to give so Bulldog Breed is up for general sale.

The chassis is T6 Ali with Hardox back/flipper/front wedges and 3mm Ti armour. Pneumatic system runs twin burkets on a 100mm ram and single 2kg bottle, currently no buffer which you will probably want to add in.

I am keeping the remains for myself as I want to build something with them in future. I shall be selective as to who I will sell it to as we are all aware how dangerous HW flippers can be.

You shall be wanting to add in your own drive system (Motors, ESC's, batteries and radio) but can supply with either old style wheels (Go kart with large chain drive) or a smaller near complete system I was adding in (160mm blue type wheels, 20mm silver steel axles, sprockets + bearings)

Open to serious offers

I don't understand why you are splitting it up. Would be far more attractive to someone in one piece

I agree with Gary, a whole robot is much more appealing than part of a machine.

I can see that it would be but I am wishing to recoup what I can from it and turn the parts I wish to keep into something else someday

It's possibly more cost efficient to sell a near working robot than a partially built machine, and with the extra money you'd get just buy new parts in the future.

(assuming you don't just buy 3 more guitars)

Part of the danger of me having too much money Ellis, guitars are so tempting :P

I would consider selling with all the parts for the right money though, if someone thinks they could give me an offer to grab my attention then give it a shot

Without the drive train and transmitter it's really only worth the scrap value of the material but each to their own.

Brags about having too much money…

Sells robot because he wants money for other projects…

Not bragging about having money at all, I just know what I'm like and find guitars temping when I do

Register To Comment