Register To Comment
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: FRA UK Featherweight Championship 2014 hosted by RoboChallenge

Mr Mangle has 5.92 Kg of titanium in it's frame and I am still worried! Perhaps I need to dig a bit deeper into my personal Ti mine.

Slightly off-topic, where do competitors go out & party after hours? I'm hoping someone can show me what local brews are good.

lol @ titanium tree... but yeah, top armour got changed to ti, as did the drum axle and some other bits n bobs...

Nick, im sure we can find somewhere on one of the nights... Id say a trip into birmingham on one of the nights would be a good shout... we normally decide on the day 10mins before we get kicked out of the venue...

Sounds like a plan - I'm highly experienced in being kicked out of fine establishments

DB10, yes I know I've skipped a few generations, is on course to be finished in a couple of weeks time. Probably over complicated with not enough armour. The drive is tested, just machining the weapon parts and armour. But as other seem to be, I'm running out of titanium.

just finishing fixing scruffy 2 as the actuator motor has that nice toasted smell now and i have had to replace a relay on my battle switch as that broke, might also make a new base panel as little hitter put a nice ding in it

night fury has had nothing done to it and at most might gain a spare wedge or scoop

Ed that piece of titanium with your name on it still needs picking of my tree... Pop over if you get chance

Here's the latest from down under: http://www.nswrfc.org/Nick/Mr_Mangle_spinup_1.mp4

If I break you bot, blame Mouldy for encouraging me!

Hi Nick,

The support of the weapon is just fixed on that ~5mm of "alu" with 2/4 "M8" bolts?

Looks a very nice machine

More pics?

Very impressive

Quote Originally Posted by RobotExtreme View Post
    Hi Nick,

The support of the weapon is just fixed on that ~5mm of "alu" with 2/4 "M8" bolts?

Looks a very nice machine

More pics?
    http://robowars.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=74&start=5100

Go wild :P

Register To Comment