Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: any old bits

I'm just after any old bits you have lying about, so I can build my feather weight prototype, anything will do :-)
    Any help will much appreciated
    Thank you
    Sam

Most of us have lots of old bits, you will have to be more specific. I've got lots of pneumatic bits, some hydraulic stuff, odd motors and a fair but of metal off cuts. But to sort it all out and take pics for you is something I don't have time to do. Best put up a list of what you need, I will take a look next week when back from Dublin.

That would be much appreciated thank you, and mainly stuff for like a flipper system, controlls receivers just stuff people don't use no more, but I will work a list out :-)

Old bits. A basement full of 'm. Come and get them. Most can be gotten for free.

Where do you live?

Far far away..... Nearby Brussels.

David Weston - Robot Courier, at your service

If you need parts from Mario, I'll be heading over there at some point soon, happy to bring some parts over.
    Also, I have some excess piping, a ram and a FW tank for sale (the others I am willing to part with, the tank's not common, so I'd have t sell it).

@razerdave I will take anything for free :-) and any bits Mario is giving away :-) where u from I'd hate for u to be going out or way,

This is why roboteers are better than everyone else, always happy to help

If I load up Dave with old bits, I think he'll need a lorry.

Register To Comment