Register To Comment
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: pneumatics for featherweight

If we're talking Low pressure system you should limit your pressure to the least rated component in your system, but normally it anywhere between 8 to 10 bar. I've run mine on 12bar but had to re-gasket my 5way valve as it leaked. I'd say for an LP sys set the regulator to 10bar and put an 11bar safety valve.

A Trevor.

That's 8bar and most valves you'll find are similarly rated, as Mario said a Trev reg is what most ppl here use but you wont find them at the shop...you'll have to either pm Trevor aka mightymouse or ask for one on the for sale section.
    Alternatively you can use a paintball regulator off ebay (its listed in the first page of this thread) that's what I use..

You have to know what you're looking for wont find any listed as 8bar regulator
    This is one type:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271100011917
    Used for aquariums etc but suitable for our use,

I cant find a similar one to what I have which is a paintball type...

By using one tank do you mean no buffer tank, just the main tank? Because if so I wouldn't dare welding and manufacturing the tank myself...if you're running the system on co2 then you'll have 55bar in that tank. Get yourself a proper tank, they're cheap

Register To Comment