Register To Comment

Thread: Robots Live! Burgess Hill - 26th & 27th April 2014

Robots Live returns to our flagship event of the year, in the past we have seen massive sell out shows. This event has always been the one not to be missed!

Show Times

Saturday 6PM
    Sunday 12PM & 3PM

Venue

Olympos Burgess Hill,
    The Triangle,
    Triangle Way,
    Burgess Hill,
    West Sussex,
    RH15 8WA

Robots Live

www.robotslive.co.uk
    Last edited by blazerbotics; 29th September 2013 at 20:52.

Sign Ups so far, if anybody else wishing to attend please follow the link above.

Megga Mouse
    Thorak
    Dantomkia
    Weird mAlice
    Thor
    Dystopia
    Titan
    DTK
    Tilly Ewe 3
    Big Brother
    Kronic
    Storm 2
    Tiberious
    Turbulence
    Tornado
    Behemoth

As far as i'm aware there isn't a Antweight arena as Dave isn't coming, unless other arrangements have been made.

Thought I'd signed up. :P

Done it now. We are bringing Manta and Maelstrom 2

Cheers Will.

Updated list;

Megga Mouse
    Thorak
    Dantomkia
    Weird mAlice
    Thor
    Dystopia
    Titan
    DTK
    Tilly Ewe 3
    Big Brother
    Kronic
    Storm 2
    Tiberious
    Turbulence
    Tornado
    Behemoth
    Air
    TR2
    Manta
    Maelstrom 2
    Toxic 2
    Saint
    Cherub
    Gabriel

Going to be a busy one!

Roboteers email went out last night, let me know if you didn't get it.

As always a big thanks to Alan and all the Robots Live team for a great weekend. I know it must have been a hard weekend for him as he was like me under the weather.
    Was so nice to see people I haven't seen in a while.

The robots Gabriel didn't shine much, the first fight it broke one of the drive motors and that was it's weekend! we lost to Storm 2
    Saint went well had to tighten up a few bolts through the weekend, but it just kept going, I am going to do some maintenance on it over the next few days to help it along after all it's about 7 years old!
    Cherub as bad as it was last event, it was good this event, it was runner up! that's the best result Team Saint has had.

IMG_0513.jpg

Feathers Tron worked faultlessly shame about my driving.
    Seraph one of the "new gearboxes" seized up I think it couldn't take the excitement, I will be taking that appart and reporting on the Team Saint build thread shortly.

Looking forward to the next one.

was a great relaxed event cheers alan, had some fun and got a trophy aswell ! was glad to get home though as i was exhausted but well worth it. also was good to see the 4 veterans in the arena too and they did put up a great fight !.

As always big thank you to all that came, another good turnout, even with the amount that dropped out last minute.

Well done to Toxic 2 for taking home the win, Cherub for coming second and Megga Mouse for taking 3rd. Manta took home the challenge nut (yay, you won something Will! ).

Great to see the veterans in the All Stars fight, something we'll try to do again as everybody loved it.

Big thanks to the crew as always, this event always is hard work, and the teams that helped with the arena and VIPs.

We hadn't finished packing up, and the venue were trying to get dates off us for next year (maybe they wouldn't have been so keen if we had damaged their shiny new floor!).

We keep getting asked about events later in the year, don't worry we're working on it, we just have a few other events and jobs we have to wait on to see; if and when they are happening (don't forget we've already done 5 events this year!).

What I would ask if anybody has any feedback on this event or any of ours, please get in touch, we're constantly trying to find the balance that fits ourselves, the roboteers and the audience.

See you at the next one!

Register To Comment