Register To Comment

Thread: various spektrum tx's

Got a few old tx's i dont use anymore. if anyones interested send me a PM

dx6 (original DSM1 not dx6i) ; working but has the usual snapped arial. Been using it for the last few years hooked upto my mac to run pheonix flight simulator through.

dx7 - turns on, was working fine, but the range is really poor due to a damaged arial cable- you could probably order a new one of ebay, fit it and it'll work.. if not send it to horizon or whoever for a re-furb. I dont offer any guarantee with this, sold as seen...id fix it myself but im purchasing a dx8 so wont have a use for it.

dx3e - pretty new, only used a few times with one of my 1/8 nitro buggys...which broke and i don't have time to fix.

dx3r- this is a really nice tx, just had a brand new screen fitted and not really used it since... used to use it to control 360 with...still one of the best pistol grip tx's on the market.

Reason for sale is i'm buying a dx8, and don't have time to run the rc cars anymore.

Please PM me with serious offers if you have cash waiting

TeamMental
    is the dx7 relativley new?

couple of years old? not sure what you mean but they still sell them now if thats what your getting at? its not an old model.

DX3E SOLD

DX3R,DX6.DX7 still for sale.

Also have an ansmann virus 2.0 nitro buggy for sale if anyones interested- not run in a while due to broken pull start- will probably need a new glow plug also

Dx6 sold

dx7 - £70 posted in working but with bad range condition needing to be solved (probably a new arial but no guarantee)

DX3R - £100, mint condition...not really in a rush to sell this one - so no silly offers please.

Register To Comment