Register To Comment
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: No Toy Robotics

thanks harry how is masacre

Axe looks better this year, what motors are you running on it? Also are you still running the electronize to control it? I found when I swapped that out for a Victor that the axe response and speed in Hatchet was much better. I think the electronize tend to hold stuff back.

If you ever think about upgrading the axe ESC, look at a Robotpower Vyper controller: http://www.robotpower.com/products/vyper_info.html

All the good specs of a Victor plus over-temp protection, Lipo cut-off and limit switches, which makes it perfect for an axe. Not cheap, but the best ESC for the job.

Axe motors are still 750mfa this is their third champs and still no problems, touch wood. But axe head is 200g lighter @300mm from pivot makes a big difference. New for this year also tz85 axe controller and higher c rated lipo all are helping for the extea axe speed.

Have you reversed the chassis? So now the front is the the back?

Good spot, yes the axe is now located above the drive wheels hopefully for increased traction

Hi all just a ceros update,
    new ampflow motors fitted and supported at both ends, chain driven single gear ratio giving around 15 mph top speed
    new flipper arm hardox 450 4mm with 25mm box section frame, titanium top side frame and aluminium rollers for bungee guide

has had a bench test only a few more jobs still to go before I test the new arm and drive fully
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quick Ceros update, had 2 good fights at Barnsley last weekend new drive system and new arm worked really well. No big failures just a good twist in the chassis thanks to manta teaching us to fly but all great fun and I will straighten chassis when I get chance.

20150721_192745.jpg
    20150721_192802.jpg
    Few pics of very early stage designs and mock ups of the new heavy currently about to start construction,
    NPC T64 drive motors
    14 inch foam filled tyres
    6 s lipo 5 amp x2 optipower battery's
    10mph top speed
    100mm bore ram
    Ax2550 roboteq

Register To Comment