Register To Comment
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Eric Jr2 - FP FW Flipper

Not much serious interest in the robot as a whole, so have decided to hold onto all the bits I will use in the future and just sell on the FP system.

Will come with all that is mentioned in the initial thread, a complete FP system.

I'll take the full robot. (sorry for the slow reply' I was getting the cash together)

Already talking to someone about the pneumatics on their own . If that goes through I could do the remainder of the robot (chassis, motors, batteries, battle switch, speedo, tx/rx if you want), pretty much everything except pneumatics and direct you towards a replacement pneumatic system?

Can i ask what happened to Eric Jr 2 in the end?

It went into this thread:http://www.fightingrobots.co.uk/thre...p-spares/page3
    But the question still stands.

Well, I originally told Tony that I was interested in it but I told him to keep it on hold until I raised enough money to buy it. But now that December's come along, I've decided to decline because I'm now trying to save enough money to go to the Miami event in May and I'm already happy with the Beetleweight I have now. I hope it does find a good home though.

Register To Comment