Register To Comment
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spur II build

That looks familiar.

So that's what that shaft was for. I did wonder why you only needed one.

Looks great, possibly worth putting something on the side so it can't land there... and as Ellis found with tormenta... If you want to fight spinners your better of with a Hardox wedge then spikes... Similar to sewer snake.

That thing is built like a bunker! It bares many similarities to Tormanta 2, right down to the forks on the front and that did very well. I think I am going to enjoy watching this Thing smash its way around the arena.

I don't know how the hell you have enough weight to have made this design entirely out of steel like that! It does look a fair bit more compact than Tormenta 2, which from rear to tip of the forks was over 60cm long. When we revisit this shape we'll be losing the forks, as Mouldy says, they're great for getting under other machines but are about as bad as it gets for spinner fodder. They are just cool though, right?

Looks like you are using thicker box section than we did, but even when we had a 3.5mm steel plate on the front, Inertia XL alone did this in two fights: https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.n...08030480_n.jpg

It looks really nicely built. Wouldn't mind some closer shots to see some more detail. Hopefully either T2 or some future-T3 gets to tussle with it!

Register To Comment