Register To Comment
Page 35 of 48 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Skipdiving Robotics

Both BEC's shouldn't have been connected but i've never heard of esc's blowing due to that, usually it just causes your rx to die. Sounds to me like you shorted something, if possible put up a pic of the wiring loom, maybe someone will see something you haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by daveimi View Post
    And thanks Albear I'm a naff builder there are loads better threads lol I'm just low budget recycler of random stuff! Welcome n give us a shout if you need any help.
    Meh, im not going to be any better to be honest. Its all about the joys of building and the thrill of fighting i guess! Or at least, i hope to find out! Thank you, will do! If you need any team members id be up for skip diving lol

Looking good! Planning on any side skirts?

You should have a mini skip or a trashcan lol (referencing the thread not saying its rubbish!)

Dave! ive had a fantastic idea! Why not have one of those gold Chinese cats with the waving arm like you see at Chinese restaurants; BUT the arm actually comes down far enough to hit the other robots with its paw that actually contains claws! wouldn't be an effective weapon (you might leave some scratches) but it would sure be fun!

Register To Comment