Register To Comment
Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Skipdiving Robotics

Hey dave, what wheels are you using and what screws are holding them to the hubs? Got the same motors and hubs pretty much but the wheels i bought just don't seem to right. Ta!

Ah ok, thanks for the advice! So the wheels already come with screws? Interesting. I bought some lite flight hubs and wheels but its clear they aren't suitable for what i want sadly. I guess these are the mistakes we all make in the beginning. Have some of the Pololu universal hubs same as you but just not any suitable wheels and didn't want to waste more money. If you have any close up pics id be interested to see them, thanks! That's a great offer, id love too! Haven't got anything moving as of yet but its getting there! I work a seasonal job Feb till Nov so we shall see what time i can get off as im eager to go to an event as part of a tem or just to watch. Wanted to go to the Stevenage event as i used to live there so i know it well but i dont think its on this year sadly. What events are you planning to go to?

the hubs are just too small and there's not enough wall for me to drill it out to widen it and trying to match up polou hubs to the lite flight wheels is a pain. I'm sure they will be great with those small fingertech motors though if i ever wish to drop down a class i guess. I reckon i could have a first attempt finished soon so you never know i might be able to enter.

Register To Comment