Register To Comment
Page 41 of 48 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Skipdiving Robotics

uh oh not the roses tin of doom 2! Full body spinner this time? :P

One word of warning. I've just found out that Manchester will be seeing the debut of Extreme Robots' new upgraded steel arena, which means only one thing.... there will be spinners.

I've got the exact same setup really same (ish) motors, NIMH batts and sabretooth as well. Always good to see how they work together and the possibility's of what to do with them. Plus, i think we have very similar skills.
    One word of warning. I've just found out that Manchester will be seeing the debut of Extreme Robots' new upgraded steel arena, which means only one thing.... there will be spinners.
    sounds exciting yet painful....

I love that. It's like something that evolved on its own in the landfill rather than was build by man.....time for the machines to gain sentience and inherit the earth! Haha!

Quote Originally Posted by daveimi View Post
    And if they're introducing spinners into the common or garden events I need a feather rethink as my scrap powered creations won't stand up to that at the min lol.
    From what I've been told, only some of the fights will feature spinners so as to be fair on novices like us.

Register To Comment