Register To Comment

Thread: Kitchen Suppliers Ipswich

Hello Afrasta...I will take it upon myself to speak for the whole community on this forum is everybody doesnt mind....

We are all Interested in your Kitchens. I am sure they are very very smart. But what we would like is for you to find a nice central place i.e. Birmingham. Set up one of your kitchens and we will all come and have a look. Very nice your kitchens are i am sure. We will then unload our robots and take it in turns taking a closer look at your kitchen with onboard cameras attatched to our robots...and when i say robots i mean lots of em. so make sure its one of your bestest biggest toughtst kitchens you got. Our robots will perform 1 or 2 tests on your kitchen....the first and main one being durability. Thor would love to chop some Carrots on one of your worktops....NST would like to check your sink for leaks. We would like to place some of our robots inside the cupboards to see how the shelves hold up and how tough them there door hinges are. There are lots more tests to do aswell so if you would like to post when and where your Kitchen will be setup and post on here we all would be most grateful.

Thanks for your time

Shane

Sounds like fun we could smash them up in the team champs
    The most destructive team gets a brand new kitchen

Register To Comment