Register To Comment

Thread: Any one OWED anything from FlightPower?

Hi Guy's,
    When I first arranged the excellent discount on Lipo's through FlightPower for all FRA member's things were going very well with FlightPower's reputation. Sadly it looks like shortly after things took a turn and something's not been going to well with the products actually reaching people and communication since.

I genuinely feel embarrased about the situation and I have since been trying to rectify things with FlightPower. I had a phone conversation this morning with Julian Cox the owner of FlightPower, and he has asked me to send him a list of everyone who is owed batteries or refunds so that we can quickly get this resolved.
    His reply for the issue's occuring is that the logistical side of things of getting the batteries from their Chinese warehouse to the UK has constantly messed up! Understandibly this means he's dealing 24 hours a day with consumer complaints and so he said it's been impossible to keep up, leading to long delays or no replies.

How much of that is true or not I have no idea - however I am happy to put in the work to get this resolved for all. So please PM me/e-mail/post on here about any issues you have owed etc and I will do my best to get everything sorted. In the meantime, it looks like there are still issues with products arriving.
    I am working on an alternative.

alright grant

£91.56 from the 15/3/12

for a thunder power 22v 4300mah lipo, 6s i think?

i'd rather get the battery rather than a refund, but knowing julian i'll get a bag of bannanas sent to me or something.

which evers easiest/faster to get thou please, wasted enough time with him

calum

Register To Comment