Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: feather/beetle stuff

following the trend... ive got some stuff i mayaswell get rid of as its taking up room;

Dewalt powerdrive kits, both fully working with new motors, locked in low gear now so more reliable then before... would be ideal for a robot with wheels over 100mm for a very powerful feather.

shafts are turned down to fit a bearing on one side, and have a 4mm keyway down the length.

beetleweight drum... nothing special. bolts for teeth, solid shaft... comes with bearings to fit shaft as per pic;

LIPO- 850mah 3s (11.1v) Thunderpower 30c/60c pack;

LIPO- 1100mah - 2s (7.4v) 35c hyperion pack;

B16 Motor gearbox combo, very popular in the US with the beetleweights... come with wheels that i made to fit

Brushless motor, ovelander thumper v2- 650w, 40a, 2-4c lipo

360s spare disc, its getting in the way, made from hardox 450, 12mm thick, 360 OD- in USED condition, if no one wants it, its goin in the bin.

probably selling mini gimp too...now with brushless and working, just needs teeth putting on he disc..been upgraded since i got it with banebots escs, new rx, and brushless...comes with DX5, charger and carry case..see toms for sale thread for more pics;

sabertooth esc, comes with lightweight titanium bracket;

Everything is ono- you suggest a price.

360s old disc sold

360's disc back up for sale- if anyone on here reads the antweight forum can you re-post the mini gimp advert on my behalf.

Have done Dave.

Disc sold again... amazed ive had no interest in the dewalts...

Can they be unlocked and thrown back into high gear?

Yup, just remove a locking ring that's dropped into the gearbox and turn a set of gears upside down. 15 min job

PM me with the kind of figure you're after

Done

Dewalts sold

Register To Comment