Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: High Power 24v, 2600w Power Supplies (coming very soon)

Hey guy's,
    I've been working on building a high power supply for charging all my 6s lipo's recently and the only thing i can buy off the shelf over 1500w at 24v is well over £400-800!
    I've managed to design and build a prototype, and now starting work on building around 30 supplies to sell onto fellow high voltage roboteer's and rc aircraft pilot's for charging.

Prices will be confirmed ealry next week but it's looking to be between £150-180 in total. They will come with 12v 100A and 24v 100A supplies as standard with the possibility of a 1A 5v USB supply for charging various items such as mini camera's, phones etc etc. All comes in a nice laser cut case.

drop me a PM or message on here if your interested in any before they all go.

Grant

Roboteer

I'd be interested!
    Kane Aston
    http://www.makerobotics.com

Co-owner and builder of BEHEMOTH

i'm interested. Keep me in the loop

Stick me down for one of them puppies please Grant.

I'm assuredly interested.

Comes in handy to feed a lot of chargers for an E-bike.

any update on this grant?

I'm just waiting on some final parts to arrive so they should be ready fairly shortly. I managed to find some Voltage/Current display's so that you can switch between the two at the push of a button.

Please tell me they are the sort with the big swooping needle that are near impossible to read?

Gotta love old analogue displays, something very satisfying about a big chunky switch and moving parts.

None of this digital display, touch button crap!

Hey Guys,
    Just thought I'd put a quick update on regarding the progess of building these supplies. I've been quite busy on them over christmas and got quite alot done. Things were held back abit by the LED displays not arriving untill the holidays so the laser cut cases couldn't be finalised. Luckoly thats all sorted now and the drawings have been sent off to get cut . So far things are still on budget to stay towards the lower end of the expect retail price.

Not long now.

Register To Comment