Register To Comment
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Haynes Manual Build a Robot

Or you could be an animal like me, and use a NiMH. But the Shakey kits don't have much room/weight for them

To add to the discussion I've recently got my mitts on this charger: https://hobbyking.com/en_us/hobbykin...___store=en_us

It's basically the step up but seems much better quality and has a digital readout which is pretty handy. It still needs a separate adaptor but I've always just grabbed one off ebay.

My kits come with a LiPo bag (partly for safety in shipping) so you don't need to worry about them.

Redirect Left
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamST180 View Post
    Thanks for all the advice guys I think as a total rookie having an Antweight to play with sounds like a good plan, it can fight my hexbug tombstone and witch doctor for now lol
    Antweights are a barrel of laughs. Although sticking to the 4 inch cube size maximum and 150g limit can be quite a challenge, a fun challenge though. I'm yet to make one that is actually controllable, zooms off and smashes its face into a wall immediately...

Team Kaizen

Should be plenty, The Honey Badger 2 ran on 13.2v batteries + motors to great effect. What sort of batteries are we talking about here?
    Last edited by Ocracoke; 6th May 2018 at 21:52.
    Team Kaizen - Build Diary for all the robots

AW: Amai, Ikari, Lafiel, Osu, Ramu
    BW: Shu!, The Honey Badger
    FW: Azriel
    MW: Jibril, Kaizen

Register To Comment