Register To Comment
Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: FRA UK Featherweight Championship 2014 hosted by RoboChallenge

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to that time of year where incredible new machines are being created and the veterans are are getting prepped for the the biggest robotic show down of the year!

All I can tell you right now is its on. Robo Challenge will be hosting a full combat event for FOUR days at the Gadget Show Live, The NEC, from April 10th to the 13th. Sign ups will be opening on Monday 10th of March where we will be announcing lots of the details including that all teams are invited to take part on both qualifying days.

So will Explosion defend its title or will any of the deadly newcomers take the top spot? Keep watching!

Finally

Can't wait

sounds great but im on holiday that week is there limited space or is it ok to sign up when I get back

Signups, entries, seedings, draws. Going to be a jam packed and anticipation filled 5 weeks. Can't wait.

With everything I've seen and heard about the gadget show life events it's a pity I won't be able to afford attending this one.
    Do shoot a lot of video's for me will you?

just wandering can we still pick the sat as our qualifier event or are they now on the thu/fri

only want to know so i can book accommodation

Brilliant news, this is going to be a smashing year! Literally!

Binky will defiantly be there with all her little upgrades and tweaks. Conker 3 is still a possibility but It will be hard to say for sure for a few more weeks.

James, what kind of time window will the applications be open for and is there a cut off for the number of entrants? I don't want to miss out if I can make it but nor do I want to deny someone a spot if Conker 3 falls short.

Fantastic to hear!! Ricochet will be there, and Flow WILL be ready in time! See you all there!

Awesome. Worth the wait

Register To Comment