Register To Comment
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Robots Live! European Championships 2013-7th & 8th September

Thanks to Ed and Alan for arranging the event I hope all the many many hours of work put in will raise lots for all the childrens charities, all of the media attention that was achived for this event really has put our hobby on the map again It really was an excellent job done and I am proud to have been involved any way I could to help. HaHa cheers shane ! As for the competition thanks for the people who supported me when I won, normally something goes wrong for me and I get stuck or run low on gas but this time the robot was working fine.
    I still can't belive it ! but tbh I was happy anyway just winning a fight every now and then, but for once I got to the top and its all made better by knowing we all took part in improving the lives of many children and I am proud.
    congratulations to everyone else aswell.
    Thanks again To Ed and Alan hope your proud too.

A victim of your own success Ed .

Late I know but had a great time dispite Bulldog Breed being a absolute pain all weekend, never quite wanted to work fully but I know exactly what I changes I will make to improve reliability and general power. Massive thanks to the guys in Team Tilly and Lero for their efforts to get Bulldog Breed in the arena working the best it could. Also massive thanks to Calumco for being my team mate for the weekend, we have done a lot of work together on the robot as well as he has put in time of his own, I wouldn't have Bulldog Breed the way it is without his efforts.

Absolute highlight for me has to be getting the chance to fight Tornado, though Bulldog Breed wasn't working the best it could, just having the chance to be in the arena with such a legend with a bot under my control is brilliant, not to mention the fact that DTK and TAN were there too, some real history in that fight!

Massive thanks as usual to the Robots Live crew and to Ed for making it all happen, feels good to have been part of an event thats done such good for so many people
    Last edited by mattsdragons; 10th September 2013 at 20:08.

Roboteer

Videos from the Heats

Last edited by kane; 12th September 2013 at 22:31.
    Kane Aston
    http://www.makerobotics.com

Co-owner and builder of BEHEMOTH

Here for you pictures of the event weekend...

http://album.roboteers.org/thumbnails.php?album=159

Who wants to enjoy the full resolution images can here the full size Downloading...

http://devil-crew.eu/Event.Bilder/Ro...rwich.2013.rar

415 MB = 162 Pictures!

Anyone have the other two fight recorded on sunday from me and could you please upload to YouTube?

2.Fight Gravity (NL) vs. Toon Raider 2 (GB) vs. Beast (GB) vs. Luzifer (D)

and

3.Fight Toon Raider 2 (GB) vs. Iron Awe 5 (GB) vs. Beast (GB) vs. Luzifer (D)

From the videos and pictures I've seen, it sounds like I've missed a real gem of an event! If there's another event like this in the future, definitely going to get down and watch - congrats to all the roboteers and crew!

Also, was watching a few videos back and I was wondering - why are there two Dantomkias? (Well, one being called DTK)

this accidentally posted twice, apologies!

Register To Comment